DiaugelAnimationsDiaugelAnimations

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 12 Fans

Skype
ninkid1180

Portal Testing Portal Testing

Not bad! For your first animation its pretty good! Its funny because i just recently did a portal animation as well.

Though one word of advice , for next time try to have a bit more content or a proper ending, as there wasnt any closure and the video just ended abruptly

Retnuh7 responds:

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind for next time.

[CD14] LAZORS [CD14] LAZORS

XD umm ... im new here, what exactly is clock day?

[CD09] Creaking Jodphurs [CD09] Creaking Jodphurs

This took minimal effort and the execution was mediocre despite your best intentions.

Pigeon Pigeon

This is not bad at all for your first try, just way too short. May i ask where you get your sound effects from?

CalvinThomasUK responds:

findsounds.com, i warped and edited a lot of them though.

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4 Animation Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4 Animation

xD this was awesome dude, i loved the ending!

AlexanderAnimation responds:

Thanks!

Cartoon Network Ident Cartoon Network Ident

This is really good dude, you should work for them

COKE MAN COKE MAN

haha that was funny,I like the humor and the animation was really smooth. But it looks incomplete, the time and effort of coloring and shading wouldve brought it all together nicely.

Night of Knight: My first animation project Night of Knight: My first animation project

not going to judge too harshly since its your first . But i will say this. Work on spacing and pacing. The actions that are happening are going by too fast. Since its hard for the animator to realize these types of issues since you know and are expecting the next scene , try to get a family member or friend to watch it and ask if they understood. Also i dont recommend using Flashs effects like the explosion one you used. It looks unnatural , its worth the time and effort to handcraft your explosions and effects. Thatl be all :)

Keep animating!

Sailboat Sailboat

This is great! cameras a little wonky but thats easy to fix with a stand

KjetilBirkeland responds:

Thanks! It's my first time animating with modeling clay

punching bag punching bag

this was funny , great work keep it up.